AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Admission Form is Out 2016/17.
This is to inform the general public that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (Full-time and Part-time) of Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
AAU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Visithttps://aaue.waeup.org. Click “Application” and select the type of application form you would like to fill.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields. Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser (a copy your username and password will also be sent to the email address you provided).
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the passw ord to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload you passport photograph.
- Go tohttps://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’. At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- Click on the ticket you just created to print your payment slip which you will be required to present at the bank.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to purchase the eTranzact application PIN (payment voucher) with the payment slip.
- Use the eTranzact confirmation order number (PIN) generated for you at the bank to complete your payment transaction by clicking on the ticket generated above and re-querying it using your PIN
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the PaymentID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you crosscheck your payment details. If ok. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number. expiry date. CVV2. pin and click “Pay”. Note : Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit” and print your application slip.
DURATION OF APPLICATION
Application forms for the School of Postgraduate Studies Programmes will be available online for completion and submission to School of Postgraduate Studies office from Monday, 25th July, 2016 – Thursday, 12thSeptember, 2016.
Candidates should check the University Portal for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
- Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
- The form’s serial number would serve as examination number where necessary.
visit there website to download there pdf.
https://aaue.waeup.orgDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG