AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Application Form – 2016/17 [Latest Update]
This is to inform all prospective Pre-degree applicants for the 2016/2017 session; that there will be no screening test exercise. You are hereby requested to login to your online form and update your o’level results for online screening. You will be contacted for admission.
Please, click here to login to your online form.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA pre-degree programme admission form for the 2015/2016 academic session is on sale.
The Centre for Diploma and Pre-Degree studies of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2016/2017 academic session pre-degree programmes.
AAUA PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
- Admission into 100 level from Pre-degree is not automatic.
- Pre-degree candidates are required totake the 2017 UTME and obtain the minimum pass mark of UTME for University and as agreed upon by the University.
- Admission of candidates will be dependent on their Weighted Average in the two semesters, the UTME score and their ranking with respect to the cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
- Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still goes on to pay school fees into the university’s Account would forfeit such fund.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AAUA PRE-DEGREE FORM.
Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only (inclusive of bank commission/charges) using e-Transact platform at any branch of the banks listed below:
- Skye Bank Plc.
- Access Bank Plc
iii. First Bank Plc
- Enterprise Bank Plc
- Keystone Bank
- Wema Bank Plc
vii. Zenith Bank Plc
- Complete a bank deposit teller indicating full Name and proposed Faculty of candidates
- Candidates are to indicate as account number- 2014/2015 AAUA Pre-degree Application Form
- Obtain the e-Transit payment receipt at the point of payment which will contain receipt No and confirmation code.
(i) Candidates are requested to log on to the University website: http://eportal.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2016/2017 AAUA Pre-degree Application.
(ii) On the Pre-degree Application page, click on Application payment confirmation and supply e-Transact receipt and confirmation order number obtained from bank to confirm your payment.
(iii) Once your confirmation is successful, log in with your receipt number.
(iv) Fill the Application form appropriately, submit online and immediately print-out an acknowledgement slip.
(v) Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are to register online on the University website between 13thJune, 2016 and 18th September, 2016.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted on Wednesday, 21stSeptember, 2016 for Pre-degree Agricultural Science, Science and Science Education and on Thursday, 22nd September, 2016 for Pre-degree Arts, Arts Education, Social Science and Social Science Education candidates at the University premises by 10.00a.m. each day.
■ For further enquiries, please contact pre-degree support team through the email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG