ABU IJMB & Pre-Degree Admission Forms are Out – 2016/17.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2016/2017 Session.
Sale of School of Basic and Remedial Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua admission forms will commence from Monday 8th August, 2016 to Friday 7th October, 2016..
ABU IJMB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum offive (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for2017 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU REMEDIAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must alsoregister for the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU BASIC & REMEDIAL ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
To register, candidates are required to follow the procedures below:
- Go to the SBRS e-forms portal at sbrs.abu.edu.ng/eforms
- Click on the TRANSANCTION-ID link to create your account and generate your unique transaction-ID. Please do not forget yourlog-in ID and
- Print out your payment slip and proceed to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Go back to the portal and log in with your ID and password to fill and submit your form.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of N4,500.00 (four thousand five hundred naira) only which covers the cost of form, screening and pre-admission test expenses. This amount is exclusive of a bank administrative charge of N200.00 (two hundred naira).
- The designated banks for the exercise are:
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria, Plc.
- United Bank For Africa, Plc.
- Guarantee Trust Bank, Plc.
- Unity Bank, Plc.
- ABU MicroFinance Bank.
- Please note that payment should only be made through the designated banks listed above and the pre-admission test will commence from Monday 17th October, 2016 to Friday 22nd October, 2016.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG