The American safety and health institute (ASHI) and the American Heart Association’s (AHA) Basic Life Support Course, First Aid Course, First Aid CPR & AED Course, Airway Management Course, ECG Pharmacology Course and the Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 Guidelines Update for First Aid, CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Minimum class size is 9 Students for each training; Nursing world Nigeria reserves the rights to move class to the next scheduled date if the class size is not reached.
- Students are encouraged to register and receive training manuals a minimum of two weeks prior training date
- In-house/ On-site training at your convenience is available on request for a minimum of 9 students
- After payments, students MUST send their full names as would be preferred on the certificates via email email@example.com or SMS 08131183065 to avoid incurring extra cost of mailing certificates.
- Courses are internationally certified by the American Health and Safety Institute (ASHI) and/or the American Heart Association (AHA)
PAYMENT REGISTRATION DETAILS
1) ACCOUNT NAME: Nursingworld Nigeria, BANK: Access Bank Plc, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0058796320
2) ACCOUNT NAME: Nursingworld Nigeria, BANK: U.B.A, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1018264006
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG