Adeyemi College Ondo Sandwich Admission Form – 2016/17
Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, ACEONDO sandwich programmes admission form for the 2016/2017 contact session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into NCE Sandwich Programmes of Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for 2016/2017 Contact Session.
The Programme is designed to prepare students for NIGERIA CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION.
ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SANDWICH PROGRAMMES.
The College offers NCE Sandwich Programme in the following Subjects in these Schools:
- SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Christian Religious/Social Studies
- Christian Religious/Hausa
- Christian Religious/Yoruba
- English/Social Studies
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Igbo/Social Studies
- Economics/Social Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Primary Education Studies/Christian Religious Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Computer Science
- Primary Education Studies/Social Studies
- Primary Education Studies/Igbo
- Primary Education Studies/Hausa
- Primary Education Studies/English
- Primary Education Studies/Yoruba
- Primary Education Studies/Integrated Science
- Primary Education Studies/Economics
Department of Early Childhood and Care Education
- ECCE/Integrated Science
- ECCE/Social Studies
- SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Physical and Health Education
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Computer Science/Mathematics
- Computer Science/Integrated Science
- Computer Science/Physics
- Computer Science/Economics
- SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SANDWICH – ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
- Grade II Teachers Certificate, 3 of which must be at Credit level in the relevant subject areas
- 5 passes at the Ordinary Level GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language, 3 of which must be at credit level in one sitting or 4 credit at 2 sittings
iii. For Primary Education Studies combination: Teachers Grade II Certificate with passes in all subjects and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- For Business Education, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications:
(a) 5 passes at the Ordinary level GCE/WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB including English Language with at least 3 credits at a sitting or 4 credit at 2 sitting in the following subjects: Economics, Principles of “Accounts, shorthand, Business Education, Introduction to business Management, Typewriting, commerce or any other relevant subject. A pass in mathematics is a compulsory requirement;
(b) Grade II Teachers’ Certificate with credit or merit passes with at least a pass in mathematics and credit in English Language or
(c) WAEC Commercial or RSA Stage II Certificate with passes at not more than 2 sittings in five subjects including English Language and 3 relevant subjects chosen from (a) above.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SANDWICH PROGRAMMES.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Choose “2016/2017 Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- Bank Payment
- Visit any bank nationwide
- Ask to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education 2016/2017 Part time Degree Application Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
- Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
- Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
CLOSING DATE: All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, 17th February, 2017 as lectures will commence in March 2017.
LECTURES HOLD DURING SCHOOL VACATIONS AT THE FOLLOWING DESIGNATED CENTRES
- Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo
- Adeyemi College of Education Model Secondary and Primary School, 57A&B, Fadeyi Street, Oshinle Quarters, Akure.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG