Administrative Vacancy at StreSERT Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Education / Teaching
VACANCY FOR A SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR (Job ref: “SA-IK-01‘’)
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary: The candidate is responsible for overseeing, organising and managing the administration, support systems and activities that will keep the school running smoothly. He/she will serve as the chief administrator of the school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, school facilities and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
The candidate will commit to promoting effective engagement with parents and community stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Sciences, Administration or related field (Additional degree would be an added advantage)
Experience & Other Skills:
- A minimum of seven (7) years school administrative experience preferably in an international school.
- Experience should include program planning, implementation, evaluation and organizational support.
- The ideal candidates should be between the ages of 40 – 50 years
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to motivate and work with a team to achieve results.
- A track record of strong interpersonal skills in relating with students, parents, academic & non-academic staff, and colleagues in other areas of education administration.
- Excellent organization, training, coordination and leadership skills;
- Ability to adapt and deal positively with change;
- Ability to build community partnerships and maintain working relationships;
- Proven skills in leadership, group facilitation, coordination, marketing, budgeting, data
- collection and evaluation;
- Ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity and work with a diverse group of people;
- Experience in organising, prioritising and managing time effectively;
- IT skills in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases and the internet;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and respond to deadlines while working on multiple tasks;
- Exhibits the ability to be a creative thinker and self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Administration: this includes the day – day running of the school such as: maintenance of buildings, facilities, & school vehicles insurance; ensure stationary and provisions are purchased as at when due, properly disbursed and accounted for; attend to artisans and answer all enquires directed to the school.
Supervisory: Provide supervisory and management support to all staff of the school
General Planning: conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plan accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the school program.
General Coordination: ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and the structure of the school system.
Enhancement of Personnel Skills: provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
School Objectives: Ensure the school complies with all statutory requirements.
Provide professional development on a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to: (a) parent engagement (b) help teachers to communicate and work with parents and members to assist in improving achievement.
Management Representation: represents school management at meetings and events.
Weekly activity report: a weekly report is expected from the person occupying this position.
Work Days/ Hours:
Monday – Fridays; 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm (occasionally on Saturdays).
Salary & Application:
Salary is between N200, 000 – N250, 000/m.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants with related experience should forward CVs using “SA-IK-01‘’ as subject of mail before 15th October, 2016.
Applicants with similar responsibilities listed above will be contacted for interviews.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG