NOUN Admission Requirements for Certificate Programs. Are you interested in getting admission into the National Open University – NOUN Certificates Programs? If yes, see the admission requirements below.
- a) Proficiency Certificate Programmes
- 1. No previous experience or qualification is necessary.
Ability to read and write will be an advantage.
Note: Candidates for Proficiency Certificates will NOT be qualified to proceed to Certificates/Diploma programmes without possessing the requisite basic qualifications.
- b) University (Academic) Certificate Programmes i. Junior Secondary School Certificate.
- ii. Minimum of 2 credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB and at not more than two sittings.
iii. T.C II with at least 2 merits at not more than two sittings.
- iv. Mature candidates of 30 years and above with relevant work
experience of not less than 10 years or evidence of prior knowledge/proficiency in a relevant field may be considered on their merit.
- v. I’dadiyah Certificate of Standard Islamiyyah School.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG