Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI):
For courses offered in PTI, click here
For admission requirements and eligibility, click here
1. Go to PTI Portal: http://www.pti.edu.ng
2. Click on Apply For Admission link.
3. On the application portal home page, click on Sign Up Here to register as first time user.
4. On the sign up page, Choose Your Programme, Enter your Surname,
Other names, Email, Phone Number and your User Name and Password
(Note: Email is important for you to receive notifications from the school)
Click on “Click here to Signup” button
5. This will take you to the Remita page where you generate the RRR code
6. Print the Remita RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the Remita RRR print out
7. Return to the PTI web site( http://www.pti.edu.ng) and click on ” RETURN TO MY APPLICATION
8. On the login page, enter your user name and the password you used to sign-up above and click on the login button. This would transfer you to Applicant Control Center.
9. From the Applicant Control Center, move your mouse on Upload Passport. Browse to your passport location, select and click upload. (Passport should not be more than 150kb and only .gif, .png and .jpg file formats are allowed )
10. After your passport upload is successful, click Apply for Admission Here or click Fill Application Form. A copy of Electronic Registration Form will appear with preloaded surname, othernames and prospective courses.
11. Update your bio-data accordingly, most especially Name, Date of Birth, Local Government and State.
12. Fill the Application form; enter your entry qualification exam name, center number, exam center, subjects and grades. Choose your first choice course and Second Choice and third choice.
13. Click “I Agree” button 14. Then click on “Click here to Apply” button
15. From the print window that appears, click on Print My Application Form link to get a printed copy of the form for appropriate signature
16. Go Back To the Applicant Control Centre and print Exam Card from the top left button with the name “Print Exam Card”
17. You can always login back to the portal to check your admission status and other vital information
For PTI Entrance exam and Closing Date for Registration
Date of entrance exams and interview are as follows;
Entrance examination into ND and Certificate programmes holds on 18th June, 2016.
Conduct of interviews for admission into HND hold between 23rd and 27th of May, 2016.
Interview for Commercial Diving courses holds between 15th to 19th August 2016.
Late sales of application form commences on the 25th April, 2016 at the rate of N7,500. End of late sales of admission form: 20th May, 2016Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG