Are You A UNILAG Student? Do You Want To Want To Apply For The UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer? Then Get The Form And Confirm Your Eligibility Status.
BELOW IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR TRANSFER:
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
- Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
iii. Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
- Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of previous academic year.
- Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
- Qualified candidate should visit the University website and obtain a reference number.
- The candidate will take the reference number to the bank (as indicated above in No. 2) to pay the sum of Ten thousand, one hundred and fifty naira (N10, 150:00) into any bank via Remittal Platform.
- Candidate must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
- Candidates are to return the completed forms (duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean) on or before the approve date of submission, to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, and UNILAG.
- Candidates are to attach their O level/A’ Level statement of result.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG