Babcock University JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form – 2016/17
Babcock University JUPEB/Foundation prgrammes admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. The best alternative to gain admission through JAMB in any of the Nigerian Universities.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Foundation Programmes in collaboration with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2016/2017 academic session. The programme runs for one year and successful candidates are admitted to 200 Level in any of the listed university programmes through Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY JUPEB ADVANTAGE.
- Eligibility for admission to 200 level degree programme of Babcock University
- The best alternative to gain admission through JAMB in any of the Nigerian Universities
- The programme is fully residential and runs within the School calendar/ year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BABCOCK UNIVERSITY JUPEB ADMISSION.
Read the following Instructions on the application for admissions below: APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Click on 2016/2017 Foundation form
- Read the Instruction carefully.
- Pay the sum of N10,000.00 for application form into any branch of:
- Diamond Bank- 0027465087 (A/C Name: Fees collection).
- Wema Bank-0121317269 (A/C Name: Foundation Diploma).
- BU Microfinance Bank- 2020100002 (A/C Name: BU Microfinance Bank Operations).
- UBA-1018003829 (A/C Name: Fees collection)
- Zenith Bank-1011109290 (A/C Name: BU Foundation Diploma)
- Scan payment teller. Insert recent passport photograph, submit form to:email@example.com await further communication from the University.
Screening Data: Tuesday October 11,2016
West: Babcock University, Queen Esther hall, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State.
North: Babcock University Guest House, Hombori Street (Behind old rock View Hotel), Wuse II, Abuja
East: SDA Church Headquarters, Egbu Road (Behind Kanu Nwankwo’s house), Owerri.
Tel: 08058299027; 08034033969
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Zoakaj@babcock.edu.ng.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG