Bartender at Pattaya Oriental Restaurant
Pattaya Restaurant is perfectly located at 30 Adeola Hopewell, in the heart of Lagos’ business district of Victoria Island.
We offer you authentic Thai food & Exotic cocktails in the tranquil of our Elegantly decorated Restaurant with stunning Private Dining Rooms & a sophisticated Bar Lounge.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Bartenders will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers. Able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. The purpose of this position is to interact with the hotel guests and ensure they have a great experience at the BAR or lounge.
- Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. Keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Serve drinks to the customer.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
- Service Wine and Beer to guests.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Ability to Sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks and Snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Provide guidance to guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and Regional information.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and Promotions
- Handle and move objects, such as glasses and bottles, using hands and arms.
- Clean up after customers and clean work area.
- Clear ashtrays as and when required.
- Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures as per hotel standard.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the Restaurant management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting http://www.pattayaoriental.com/ to apply.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG