BeyHealth Consulting is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced nursing staff on behalf of our client, which is a clinic, based in Lagos, Nigeria to deliver high – level primary care services.
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified and experienced nurses. All applicants must have completed the required professional training and qualifications from recognized institutions. They must have full registration and affiliation with relevant professional bodies.
As the practice nurse, you will be involved in receiving and attending to patients who wish to be seen by the health facility’s clinicians, supporting their healthcare needs, signposting them through care pathways, providing nursing support and working as part of the practice team to deliver outstanding service and exceed the needs of patients.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting in and perform routine tasks related to patient care as directed by the clinic director and physicians such as following agreed clinical protocols, immunisations, basic wound care, vital signs measurements and recording, chaperoning.
- Providing general and specific assessment, screening services and health education advice (within agreed protocols)
- Leading on infection control matters at the clinic ensuring staff awareness and compliance with agreed infection control procedures
- Maintaining medical equipment records and managing its cleaning
- Maintaining consulting and waiting rooms, requesting for and stocking and rotating items as required
- Participating in administrative systems in the practice, collection and recording of statistical data required for reports and audit
- Overseeing medication dispensing from a limited formulary
- Identifying existing or potential problems or errors within the range of assigned tasks
- Managing self development including continuing professional education
Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills:
- A registered nurse (RN) – B.N.Sc , Diploma in paediatric or nurse administration or other additional qualification is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years experience post qualification
- A track record of outstanding commitment to delivering quality health services
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic IT skills required for using electronic health practice software, proficiency in Word, Excel and power point.
- Ability to multi task and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly motivated self starter and enthusiastic team player
How to Apply:
Individuals interested in the challenging and rewarding position described above should please apply by sending applications with their cvs and qualifications to Andy Cunliffe, Operations Director via firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of this publication.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG