Branch Manager at Dresser-Rand
Dresser-Rand is going in circles, but that’s a good thing. The company is a leading maker of industrial rotating equipment that includes steam and gas turbines, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, hot gas expanders, and control systems. It makes new and replacement units and offers aftermarket repair and upgrades for its own and third-party products. Dresser-Rand serves customers in the oil and gas, power, and chemical and petrochemical markets through 12 manufacturing and nearly 40 service facilities in about 30 countries. More than 80% of its sales come from energy infrastructure and oilfield projects. Chevron, BP, Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil, and Dow Chemical are among its blue-chip customers.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Sales / Marketing
- The Branch Manager is responsible for all business within the assigned geographic area.
- Managing typical Repair Operations, Field Service, Parts and Sales, including – safety, bookings growth, compliance with corporate procedures.
- Branch Manager is the one face of D-R to the clients within his area and will have P&L responsibility.
- Branch Manager conducts business safely, ethically and legally.
- Branch Managers work with staff peers to develop Strategic Initiatives.
- Min. Education: Mech Bachelor’s Degree / MA preferred
- Major in: Business Administration, Finance, Management
- Proven, hands-on/field/floor experience in Manufacturing, Construction, Engineering, Project Management and/or Services / Field Services Environment – International experience a must
- Ensure safe compliance and promote safety
- Responsible for sales and execution of suite of D-R services – Parts, Repairs, Field Service and Upgrades within the geographical area assigned.
- Direct sales force driving initiatives to grow bookings year over year.
- Daily management of facilities and team supporting the customer.
- Recruiting and mentoring staff.
- Ensure effective implementation of “Own The Land” Concept. Open and Establish Service Centre in Angola.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual business reports, forecasts, plans and P&L for the Branch.
- Engage with clients at all levels to help promote the business within the area and ensure clients are supported
- Seek Operational Excellence through Process Engineering and Improvement to ensure efficient, repeatable, and sustainable Branch practices in country.
- Imbed and Institutionalize local Best Practices/Differentiators/Value Proposition within Core Services Processes (“Employee Life Cycle Process)
- Cooperate with Regional Director and Area Vice President to formulate strategy and tactical steps as well as necessary technical and commercial material to promote all areas of D-R.
- Monitor the performance of the facilities addressing any performance gaps identified.
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement standard KPIs to measure output and impact on business.
- Lead process innovation / process improvements within his area of responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dresser-Rand career website on usaeng-dresserrand.icims.com to apply
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG