Branding Job Vacancy at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Senior Brand Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Provides input into the brand strategy review (situational analysis).
- Responsible for developing annual brand operating and channel plans with aligned category, brand, consumer and customer priorities and objectives.
- Responsible for managing:
- Integrated Marketing Plan (IMP) & resulting commercial programmes
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Develops appropriate consumer & shopper insight and ensures insights, channel & POP opportunities are incorporated into all strategies and plans.
- Manages the research process where appropriate.
- Delivers agreed brand, channel targets and profitability.
- Responsible for gathering and analysing competitor information and developing activities to counteract anticipated competitor plans.
- Tracks, analyses and evaluates all brand and trade initiatives to ensure business results are achieved and brand equity is maintained.
- Develop & updates generic planograms and looks of success aligned to brand strategy.
- Ensures communication to all relevant stakeholders during projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with agencies and assists with evaluation.
- Ensures that all business management standards, processes and procedures are applied and adhered to in all activities.
- Effective management of A&P budget.
- SBM’s guide and develop skills base of ABM’s and BM’s where appropriate.
- Bachelor degree
- 7 years continuous job experience, which should include excellent understanding of or experience in Marketing and Sales, Finance & Category management.
- Proven track record of delivering business results.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kimberly-Clark career website on kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG