Business Development Management at Mahogany International
A Lagos based Events Management Company is looking for an ambitious and energetic Female Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with prospective clients.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Working with the event management team to identify new opportunities to deliver innovative event management services
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and preferably under 35 years.
- 3 years working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Experience in Events or the Entertainment Industry would be an added advantage.
Other Skills Required
- Effective networking abilities
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Commercially astute
- Fluency in English is essential with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal and personal presentation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting the organization website @ http://www.mahoganyinternational.com/Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG