Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry – People Experts
People Experts – Our client is a leading service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. They are currently seeking a highly driven and motivated individual who can help expand their operations, improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Reference: BDM J01
Job Overview: Responsible for setting up and growing the business, building key customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities through effective networking.
• Manage existing client accounts and ensuring their satisfaction by presenting new solutions and services; research and build relationships with new clients, increase sales opportunities and maximize profit for the organization.
• Educational Qualifications: First degree in any subject. MBA or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with at least 2 years in the Oil and Gas sector.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference number. Applications without reference number will not be processed.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG