Business Development Representative at Hindsight Communications Limited
Hindsight Communications Limited is an organization specialized in consumer insight, brand strategy and marketing communication. Hindsight Communications gained instant recognition from several small and medium enterprises by developing marketing strategies and communication that drive growth and results. Hence, we have continued to handle more marketing communication projects for our clients.
We are currently seeking a skilled and energetic candidate to join our marketing team, for the position below:
Business Development Representative
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
- Qualified candidate will be responsible for seeking out new business ideas and developing them for the growth of the organization.
- This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline.
- Generate appointments and quotes by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on our service solutions.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact and contact records.
- Working closely with Account Executives and attend customer meetings as required.
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, local trade shows to keep current with technology.
- Maximum 2 years Post-NYSC, female not older than 27.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentation to staff and clients.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com in the format below:
- School(s) attended
- Educational qualifications
- Years of work experience
- Residential address.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG