Business Development Vacancy at Anabel Group
Anabel Group – Our Group is investing in fields and platforms that serve to rebuild the Nigerian Nation and expand it’s potentials as an investment destination.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development Consultant
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldConsultancy Sales / Marketing
- The primary role of the Business Development consultant is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Business Development consultants work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business consultant’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new clients attending a business seminar organized by the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors. While the exact responsibilities will vary from company to company,
The main duties of the Business Development consultant can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Skills and Qualifications
- Networking, Persuasion, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG