Career Opportunities at Microsoft
At Microsoft, we’re about helping customers realize their potential. From gamers to governments, moms to mega-corporations, we serve just about every kind of customer, all over the globe.
Many people think Microsoft = software. We do do software-but we also do hardware, services, research, and more. We work on PC operating systems and applications-like Windows and Windows Live. Products for IT professionals and developers-like Windows Server and Visual Studio. Online services such as Bing and MSN. Business solutions like Office and Exchange. And devices like Xbox, keyboards, webcams, and mice. We’re passionate about what we do.
What this means if you come to work here is opportunity-to do things that make a real difference in millions, even billions, of lives. To reach your potential. So why not take a closer look at Microsoft? We think you’ll find that amazing things really do happen here.
Technical Account Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
Nobody does technology and service delivery quite like us. We’ve developed an unrivalled portfolio of software, services and devices that help businesses do business – bigger, better, faster and smarter. Whatever our customers’ objectives, be it improving end-user experience, business evolution, increased security or saving time and money – our Technical Account Managers are equipped with the resources, passion and commercial insight to help achieve them.
We work with all kinds of organisations, from the larger enterprise business or small-yet-savvy startups to giant government departments. What they all have in common, however, is the need to make the most of our innovative technologies. Which is where you, as a TAM, comes in.
If you are looking for an environment that will challenge you and a role which invites you to develop your own potential, whilst working with world-changing technology and a customer base that relies on Microsoft to help them to grow, then this role is for you.
Microsoft’s mission is ‘to empower every person and organisation on the planet to achieve more’. Microsoft Services, along with the relationships and business value you will drive as a TAM, exist to support this mission.
- We require all candidates to have proven experience in the areas below: –
- Service delivery Planning and Management Customer satisfaction at C level
- Project Management
- Operations Consulting Commercial awareness Building business relationships in the support and/or consultancy professions
We’re looking for people who…
- Inspire confidence and build robust working relationships with our customers
- Align our services and solutions to their business challenges and increasing the value of our partnership
- Are able to engage with customers on the business transformational capabilities of our offerings and products such as O365, Azure, Windows 10 and Surface
- Can work collaboratively across Microsoft to makes things happen, embrace responsibility and thrive on taking the initiative
- Love the challenge of bringing clarity and vision where there is uncertainty too – acting as a catalyst
- for change both with your team and your clients
- Naturally enjoy problem solving, you take pressure in your stride, accept feedback and know how to manage expectations
- Possess sound judgement, customer focus and the ability to work in a performance-driven environment are all essential
- So, if you know your way around market-making technology and have the entrepreneurial approach, commercial acumen and service delivery experience that will make a world of difference to our customers – your future starts here.
Delivery Management Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Job #: 996058
The Delivery Management Manager (DMM) is accountable for the end-to-end service delivery within an assigned portfolio of customers in ether the Top & Relationship segment or in the Managed & Scale Segment, representing Microsoft Services throughout all deal phases whilst demonstrating a critical partnership with Sales Manager and EPG ATU Lead. Serves as the single point of accountability and/or escalation point for their assigned customers.
This role has direct people management responsibility for both support and consulting delivery resources and supervises the services delivery of their assigned team members. The DMM is on point to drive customer satisfaction, services revenue growth & profitability, reviewing and approving Services Delivery Plans for customers in the assigned customer base:
- Business Value & Relationship Management: Leads direct report team to influence & manage customer expectations, based on an end-to-end, Delivery – Support lifecycle for the portfolio of engagements.
- Opportunity Management: Leverages team to identify/drive opportunities for new Services delivery thru existing delivery contacts/relationships developed in additional orgs/bus. Units.
- Contract Initiation: Oversees/Reviews the structuring of consulting & support contracts to ensure they are of high quality & properly scoped to meet the customer’s requirements & Services profitably & risk management.
- Delivery & Resource Management: Reviews current portfolio of engagements & contracts regularly to ensure delivery is on track w/in approved scope or scope changes properly handled.
- People Management: Coaches and develops direct reports, conducts regular meetings, reviews.
- Leadership: Leads Microsoft Services transformation acting as a change agent/role model.
- Customer/Partner: Demonstrate and drive valuable customer partner interactions.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Impact and Influence
- Developing People
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Building Customer/Partner Relationships
- Product & Technology Expertise
- Enabling Change
- Optimizing Resources/Budgets
- Project Management
- Strategic Insight
- Value Selling
- Setting Goals/Expectations
- Years’ Experience: 5+ in related technology management roles
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; PMP preferred
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Technical Account Manager
- Delivery Management Manager
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG