Career Opportunity at Ecolab
What do we do? We deliver solutions to leading brands in healthcare, lodging, food service, manufacturing, energy and other industries, to help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier, protecting people and vital resources.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab Inc. is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. From restaurants and hotels, to refineries and factories, our 48,000 associates help customers optimize the cleanliness, efficiency, safety, sustainability and profitability of their operations – in more than 170 countries worldwide.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Terriroy: South and West African Territory
Position based in Nigeria
The job incumbent is the link between the sales organization and the Support Functions. He/she is responsible for providing the support to the sales organization with specific focus on a defined segment as required within bigger F&B market.
- Participate in Segment specific working groups and contribute to preparing new concepts and services in alignment with establishes strategies
- Support the Sales force with regards to technical and application know how
- Support the local sales organization in problem solving at customer sites (including traveling to the country to assist the local organization)
- Participate in Regional Working Group meetings
- Support the sales organization as regards to finding new solutions to solve customer’s challenges
- Positively contribute to harmonization of the product portfolio within the specified segment thereby reducing the number of local and regional products
- Take ownership of the application part of the roll out of new products/programs and concepts
- Ensure prepared for and coordination of activities regarding yearly roll-out plan
- Report own activities according to guidelines, QS standards and systems
- Follow given guidelines and processes
- Graduate level (with focus on technical and/or chemistry) or equivalent experience
- Product management and/or sales experience
- Good PC skills
- Good English & local language skills (preferred but not critical)
- Presentation and Communication skills
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ecolab Company career website on jobs.ecolab.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG