Career Opportunity at Merit Telecom
MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
Executive Assistant / Corporate Communication Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Media / Advertising / Branding
- Perform top level administrative duties in support of the CEO- including making travel arrangements, scheduling a high volume of meetings and appointment as well as managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate on-site and off-site executive meetings and functions, such as Monthly, Quarterly and Bi-annual Senior Executive meetings.
- Screen multiple requests for meetings with the CEO and utilize sound judgments in managing priorities of requests based on importance and urgency.
- With an understanding of business protocols associated with CEO’s clients and business associates, effectively interact with senior management on behalf of the CEO
- Draft the CEO’s correspondence based on a general outline of points, and prepare PowerPoint and other presentations as needed.
- Organize and manage documents using various software programs.
- Screen all phone calls to the CEO’s office and exercise sound judgment in determining whether to contact the caller to the CEO, take a message, or refer the matter to another company contact.
Specific Job Roles
- To institute and manage corporate communicate strategy
- To build a unique culture in line with MERIT vision
- To continually improve MERIT branding/imaging
- Public and media relations
- Stakeholder/ management relations
- Special events management (team building/Staff parties etc)
- Participation in Local, National & International conference
- Website development and update
- Fund raising/charitable activities
- Publications and promotional materials MERIT and its products
- Corporate social responsibility
- Support to other departments in their promotional efforts
- To maintain liaison with external media houses
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- A good thinker
- A very fast learner
- Creative and innovative skills
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desktop publishing application
- MS Office Suite (MS word, excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- B.Sc. in any social science, LL.B. or any other related course.1 – 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG