Career Opportunity at Ellae Creative
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Business Development Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 4 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
- Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing and client acquisition, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing outsourcing job contracts with clients
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients for future opportunities.
- Shall promote and maintain the strength of company’s image and quality at all time.
- Respond to RFP’s, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans, and implementation of those plans.
- To devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for business development
- Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of proposals.
- Provide regular feedback to management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Maximizes customer satisfaction in an effort to grow sales revenue
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.) customer service.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Ellae, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
- Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
- Required Experience: 2 – 4 year(s)
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment.
- 2 years’ experience of developing and implementing partnership development activities.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Human Resources related discipline. Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Principles, practices and techniques of human resources administration, organization and operation.
- Principles and practices of effective management, training and supervision.
- Methods and techniques for professional record keeping, writing, reporting and project management.
- First class communication skills: able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organization’s marketing and communication strategy.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
- Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own task and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision
- Organized, enthusiastic, open minded and smart
Method of Application
To apply kindly send an application to include your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE”.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG