Chief Finance Officer at a Reputable Real Estate Firm – Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Chief Finance Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
H/She will be responsible for all accounting functions of the company including budgeting, forecasting, day-to-day accounting tasks, bookkeeping, and accounting policies. Additional responsibilities include tax planning, project financing, and assistance with tax filing.
- Timely and accurately prepare financial statements for all subsidiary companies as well as consolidated statements.
- Timely and accurately prepare monthly financial management reports, P & L forecasts, and corporate cashflow projections together with an analysis of monthly and YTD variances to the business plan and explain budget to actual variances.
- Provide support and work with external accountants to facilitate annual audits for the company and its affiliates, as applicable.
- Manage the companies’ cash flow, cash management, and transfer activities. Develop hedging strategies when appropriate.
- Manage to completion the annual business planning process, working with all department managers.
- Document all accounting and finance policies and procedures and ensure compliance through such accounting policies and procedures, checks and audits. Make recommendations to management on changes and improvements to systems.
- Provide financial analysis and planning, budget control, and profit and loss reporting.
- Prepare and present a standard financing package to be utilized for all financing and refinancing.
- Source, evaluate, and direct debt and equity transactions.
- Relationship management with all financial partners.
- Direct, manage and coordinate, as applicable, all accounting functions (G/L, A/P, A/R, P/R, taxes, fixed assets, budgeting) including all aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual closes.
- Ensure that the company is complying with tax and regulatory reporting requirements including state and local tax reporting while optimizing tax planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 10 or more years of progressive responsibility in finance roles with at least 3 years of experience working as a CFO for real estate development firm(s) preferred.
- Experience in budgetary controls in a real estate development.
- Familiarity with multiple accounting software systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Well-versed in GAAP and pertinent tax principles.
- Demonstrated abilities to implement a treasury management solution.
- Train and energize a cohesive accounting and finance staff.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-moving, demanding and dynamic environment.
- Creative and forward thinker with a strong intellect, and the ability to make decisions in a timely and effective manner.
- Persuasive and confident communication skills, attention to detail, self-direction/ability to exercise independent, sound judgment and decision making
- Personal/professional integrity and proven discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to work effectively within a rapidly changing, highly decentralized organization by influencing others without direct authority for them.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate “GM, Finance” as subject of the mail.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG