Contract Jobs at Eyeplus Vision Africa Initiative – Kwara State
Eyeplus Vision Africa Initiative is a Non Governmental organization that provides free eye care services in West Africa.
We urgently require the services of 15 (fifteen) qualified females to assist our Doctors in the distribution of drugs and eye glasses for the period of one month.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- You will be assigned to Local Government Areas, where you will spend 5 days each.
- Accommodation has been provided by the Local Government Service Commission of Kwara State.
- The incentive is 20,000 (Twenty thousand naira only).
- You must be female
- You must be 18 Years old and above
- You must be a resident of Kwara State
- You must be smart
- You must understand and speak English and Yoruba fluently.
- You must be available to travel to different Local Government Areas as assigned to you in Kwara State.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their full name, phone numbers and application via the company website
Deadline is Sunday 27th November 2016 by 12pm.
There will be an orientation in Ilorin, Kwara State on Sunday 27th November 2016.
Work starts on Monday 28th November 2016 by 8am.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG