Customer Service Intern at Findworka
Many Africans find it difficult to get the right professional to do their tasks. It sometimes takes multiple phone calls and referrals to meet a developer for example. That means testing with a live project, your hard-earned money and precious time to see he or she is the right person for your business. And then there’s the issue of attitude and timeliness once payment has been made.
That’s where we come in.
Findworka is an online marketplace for digital services and gigs, where customers find and connect with diverse qualified freelance experts in Africa in the most affordable, timely and secured manner.
Customer Service Intern
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Job FieldCustomer Care Internships / Volunteering
Findworka is hiring a customer service intern. The candidate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Findworka products.
Responsibilities- The intern will:
- communicate with users either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- perform customer verifications.
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken.
- prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- maintain customer databases
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Education and Experience
- OND and HND graduate.
- knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google docs.
- ability to type at an “okay” speed.
- Great attitude.
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills – verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- stress tolerance.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, kindly send your resume by visiting https://www.findworka.com/ to apply and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
N.B: We only hire awesome people.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG