Daily Post Nigeria, a premium leading newspaper, is looking to employ a qualified candidate to fill this role
- The ideal applicant should have cognate experience covering national news, with bias for politics.
- He/she should have impressive and current database of contacts within political and national circles.
- Have at least five years’ experience in the traditional media.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Mass Communications
- Have minimum of one year of online journalism experience.
- Be knowledgeable in libel laws and ethical foundations of journalism.
- Be proficient in current and emerging news-gathering method.
- Possess interest in local, national and world news with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable speaking with politicians, government workers, business owners and citizens.
- Must be able to take direction from the editor and creatively find unique angle to stories.
- Possess the ability to work in a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Daily Post Nigeria
Marketing / Advertising / Communications
Preferred Years of Experience
5 – 7 years
3 weeks from now
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG