Driver/Administrator at Marie Stopes International
Marie Stopes International ia a Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Job TypeContract
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- LocationCross River
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Transportation and Driving
Reporting to: Regional Manager (South – South)
Duration of contract: 2years
Probation Period: 6months
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include:
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
- To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
- To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times.
- To report all damages to Procurement/Logistics Officer for necessary action.
- To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics Officer.
- To ensure that all keys are safely kept the in the key box.
- To run project vehicle/s as appointed by the Regional Manager or any other manager.
- To keep daily record of vehicle mileage.
- To collect weekly itinerary from the Regional Manager
- To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
- Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
- Record service delivery data on outreach visits
- Collecting, recording and reconciliation of cash on outreach site visits
- To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
- Results orientation
- Commitment to personal development.
- Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate or higher.
- Holder of a clean and valid driver’s licence
- Knowledge of the road network in the state
- Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
- English and local languages
- Capacity to work as a team member
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG