Engineering Vacancy at Efficacy Homes
Efficacy Homes work with many of Nigeria premier real estate investors in transforming distressed and tired properties ready for remarketing. new builds, conversions and extensions.
We have Architects, Certified Project Managers, Administrators, Surveyors & Structural and Civil Engineers who are experts in the process. Our professional highly accredited teams and digital workflow management system allows actual live input into projects from your phone and desktop.
We are currently recruiting for the role of Builders/ Civil or Structural Engineers with construction experience as detailed below:
Building Engineer/Civil Engineeer/Structural Engineer
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience4 – 6 years
- Job FieldBuilding and Construction Engineering / Technical
Qualification: BSc/HND /MSc
Experience: 4-6 years
- Coordinates the Project Planning, Management and Finance Management (accounting, costing and billing).
- Overseeing project/ construction and day-to-day progress activities on all the company’s project sites and to ensure that quality standards are met
- Provides required explanations for builders as well as professionals associated with the project. E.g. architects, engineers etc.
- Responsible for proffering the necessary solutions to any challenges encountered in the course of the project
- Recruiting and monitoring sub-contractors and specialists to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Attends project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings
- Conduct quality control activities in accordance with instructions, inspection programs, using specified control measuring and testing equipment required. Carry out a regulated routine check/visit on all project sites to ensure compliance to instructions.
Provide technical engineering information to company employees and subcontractors to ensure project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications and design instructions that include, but not limited to:
- On-Site Project Management
- Project Coordination & Project Controls
- Construction Billings & Cash Flow Projects
- Cost tracking for sequential costing
- Job Cost Analysis
- Project Schedule Adherence
- Project Monthly Report Generation
- Change Management Reports
- Application for Payment Verification
- Contract Administration
- Must have not less than 4 years Experience in construction field with proof of previous project completed in the last 12months.
- A minimum of Second Class upper; BSc in Building or related course, MSc is an added advantage.
- Must have prfessional Affiliations such as NIOB, PMP, NIQS, IFMA etc.
Method of Application
Send a detailed CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. After which, send PM as text message to 08058815858.
Urgent Notice: Application Closes on Thursday,8th December 2016 by 12noon and shortlisted applicants would be contacted for interview by Friday 9th, 2016. Few slots are available.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG