Recruitment At Capricorn Digital Limited | Entry Level Customer Service Representatives Recruitment At Capricorn Digital Limited. See details of Entry Level Customer Service Representatives Recruitment At Capricorn Digital Limited below.
Capricorn Digital Limited is a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria that supports the growth of businesses through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services by utilising an extensive distribution footprint across Nigeria.
We focus on products and services that can be digitized and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing those products and services, thereby reducing time to market and driving sales.
Capricorn Digital Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Entry Level Customer Service Representatives Recruitment At Capricorn Digital Limited. Details below.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Perform customer verification’s
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum B.Sc/BA in relevant discipline (2:2 and above)
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Must be able to speak and understand Igbo or Hausa fluently
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications (Microsoft Word and Excel) and Google application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject
Application Deadline 24th March, 2017.
For more updates on Recruitment At Capricorn Digital Limited, please drop your phone number and email address on our comment box below.
If this information was helpful and insightful, please share with your friends by clicking our social media button (Facebook, twitter, instagram, LinkedIn)
GOTOSCHOOLDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG