Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Specialist, Trade Services
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Ensure compliance of treasury activities with company policy and local regulations.
- Develop and update Trade Finance reports that will enhance effective decision-making in Treasury.
- Provide advice and resolve specific treasury/ financial-related issues for all entities.
- Process all Form M and Form A transactions including managing NCC and NOTAP submissions.
- Ensure that all Trade Finance related transactions are captured on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC tracking reports for Treasury.
- Verify and capture all Form M and Form A charges on the Accounting System (ERP).
- Prepare and update LC stock report for month end.
- Process Form Ms for equipment import to secure Certificate of Capital Importation.
- Process letters of credit, bills for collection, and other Trade related transactions for Treasury.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all Trade Finance processes and Treasury operations.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by line manager.
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG