Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Analyst – Distribution
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships
- Monitor and track all stocks received in the central warehouse and ensure inventory records are updated.
- Ensure that all stock receipts into the central warehouse are promptly and accurately received on the system.
- Ensure that all regiobnal stock transfers from the central warehouse are captured on the inventory system.
- Assist in the planning of weekly stock allocation and distribution.
- Carry out system’s P.O receipts for all central wareouse stock transactions.
- Ensure that stock transfers to regional warehouse, retail shops and all channel partners’ stock pick-up locations are captured on the inventory system.
- Participate in stock reconciliations for various warehouse locations.
- Participate in the monthly warehouse stock count exercise.
- Carry out other duties as requested by line manager.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 1-year post-NYSC work experience in warehouse operations.
- Exerience in inventory management and control.
- Good computer skills
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite – especially able to effectively use Word, Excel and Powerpoint for database and reporting.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application HERE
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG