Executive Career at Hamilton Lloyd
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, is a global full service digital marketing agency, driven by the purpose to deliver border-less ideas enabled through technology, to transform businesses and brands. They have over 1000 digital pioneers in offices across markets worldwide.
Strategy/Business Development Director
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience8 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
- The Strategy/Business Development Director directs the business development activities of the organisation and drives the new sales business for the company playing key role in the company’s bottom line.
- Lead all new business initiatives and development of existing clients
- Drive growth of direct and non-group clients
- Ensure all OOH media plans are insightful and strategically driven.
- Ensure all clients are driven forward strategically.
- Manage all strategists, planners, implementers & buyers to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manage all strategists, planners and implementers to ensure all relevant tools & research are incorporated.
- Provide support to the planning and implementation team.
- Handle overflow of work.
- Liaise and build relationships with media owners to ensure our clients receive the best OOH opportunities and rates.
- Liaise and build relationships with clients to ensure business growth
- Drive innovation and new OOH thinking
- Ensure tools are developed and to ensure market leadership.
- CEOs and CFOs
- Procurement Directors
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Company Owners who need to market their products
- Media Agencies
- Creative agencies
- Poster scope Management and Directors
- Holding Company
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or similar courses, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience Required: 8+ years of experience within the industry
- Increase knowledge of the OOH Landscape
- Increase knowledge of clients business’s
- Understand all Prism tools & OCS research
- Ability to handle pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management
- Problem solving
- Relationship building
- Financial/Booking Management Software (e.g. Navision)
- Prism Tools
- OCS Research
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Delegation Skills
- People management skills
- Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG