Executive Career Opportunity at MileFriend – SeedStars Academy
MileFriend Limited is the fastest growing Information Technology Service and Software Development company in Nigeria. We are backed by Seedstars which is an international company with presence in over 60 countries around the globe. Our headquarters is located at No 23, Agodogba Avenue, Parkview in Lagos.
Our products and services are developed to target the Auto industry and assist Nigerians from the point they decide to own a vehicle, to keeping their vehicle in a healthy state, up until they decide to let go of the vehicle or replace it.
It’s a continuous cycle where services like:
Pre-purchase Inspection, Auto diagnostics, Maintenance Booking, Vehicle documents management, Tracking and Security Personalized Insurance have all been designed to carter for the needs of car owners. These products and services are all linked together in real time using our mobile app.
Currently, MileFriend is present in the 36 states in Nigeria, including the FCT, we are constantly expanding our services and are keen to have the best minds in the country to join us in this amazing journey of reshaping the Nigerian Auto Industry.
Chief Operating Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Sales / Marketing / Business Development
We are a fast growing startup in Nigeria
Our team is full of experts who work hard and play hard too
Unlimited room for growth – your hard work will be rewarded
You’ll enjoy amenities, such as a gym, pool, unlimited tournaments and snacks! MileFriend is looking for an Entrepreneur who would act as a business owner and perform various duties, tasks, and responsibilities geared towards making a success of their businesses.
- Make business plans and budget.
- Conduct recruitment and make financial arrangement.
- Review the report of production in relationship with sales.
- Compare sales with intended goals on short and long term basis.
- Portray products and services to the right audience through the creation of advertising campaigns.
- Take advantage of the social media, live advertising events, and other publicity media to promote products or services.
- Make a viable feasibility assessment of the business to check its chances of success.
- Offer important lectures and presentations to clients concerning company products.
- Knowledge of business principles, including management, marketing, business plan research, and business ethics.
- Ability to pinpoint problems, take initiative, and make meaning out of the results based on calculated methods.
- Ability to make provision for a good organizational structure through coordinated planning.
- Ability to develop discipline of management through planning, decorated scheme, and discipline in staff recruitment.
- Ability to make improvement in productivity and quality by supervising the process.
- Discipline in time management and human relation.
- Operational prowess in marketing and bookkeeping.
- Good work ethics.
- Good communication; written and oral skill.
- Good understanding of modern information and communication technology.
Commission is NGN 120,000
If this is something that interests you and you believe it suits your skills and attitudes, please apply by filling in this questionnaire.
We are looking forward to finding great, talented people to join our team!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SeedStars Academy career website on seedstars.recruiterbox.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG