Executive Director Technical/Operations at Oscar Temple
Our client, a key player in the insurance industry, seeks to recruit a professional, who will be responsible for directing the technical and operational functions, and also responsible for developing, implementing and managing short, medium and long-term strategies that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company.
Executive Director Technical/Operations
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience15 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Insurance
- Lead the team in developing and executing company strategies to optimise shareholder value
- Set operational principles that promote financial, operational and individual performance
- Direct financial and risk management activities and oversee corporate governance structure and guidelines to ensure compliance with all regulatory policies
- Become a catalyst in bringing about a paradigm shift in the Nigerian market with a strong retail focus and increasing penetration in the Individual Life Insurance segment –where consumers purchase life insurance plans for investments and retirement with a long-term focus rather than short-term savings
- Build and strengthen the Company’s brand and performance so as to occupy ‘one of the top three players’ position over the next few years
- Ensure implementation of risk management practices and procedures in accordance with the risk management framework approved by the Board.
- Take full ownership of the company’s financial performance and provide periodic update on it to the Board.
- A good first degree in the field of Management, Economics, Insurance, Law, Finance or related discipline, from a reputable University. An MBA or any other higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification(s) in insurance (e.g. ACII), actuarial sciences or equivalent is an added value
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience including 5 years’ experience at senior management level. Experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage
- Excellent relationship management and strategic networking skills in the context of insurance business.
- Sound knowledge of regional and global trends in the insurance industry as well as an understanding of the key macroeconomic drivers is an added advantage,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent leadership, negotiation, marketing, planning and organization skills.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in word format with Executive Director Technical as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG