FCET Akoka Resumption Date & Details – 2016/17
Federal College of Education(Technical), FCET Akoka resumption date and details for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The College Academic Board at its emergency meeting held on Tuesday, 8th November, 2016 has directed that full academic activities should resume on Monday, 14th November, 2016.
In preparation for the resumption, students of the Federal College of Education(Technical), Akoka, Lagos State, are expected to adhere strictly to the following guidelines:
- Visit the College website fcet-akoka.edu.ng and download the Undertaking and Indemnity Form.
- Students are to complete the Undertaking Form and get it notarized
- Parents and Guardians are to complete the Parents Indemnity Form
- Completed Undertaking Form which must be notarized and Parent’s Indemnity Form should be submitted at the various Departments and a clearance obtained. The clearance would be required to gain-access into Examination halls at the appropriate
- Students seeking for accommodation in halls of residence are to obtain a clearance from the departmental Officer which must be presented at the Halls of residence to gain access into their
- Students are expected to visit the College website from Friday, 11th November 2016 and complete the clearance process on or before Monday 14th November,
- No student will be readmitted without completing the above.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG