Finance Assistant Vacancy at Transquisite Consulting
A Global organisation whose business ethos is founded on Integrity and Transparency, and a global key player in the Finance and Accountancy sector is looking for a Regional Finance Assistant to join their Team
Regional Finance Assistant
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
The Regional Finance Assistant will be responsible for all financial related business across the 3 regional offices in Nigeria which are in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. Reporting to the Regional Business Support Manager Sub-Sahara Africa you will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and financial administration for Nigeria which is currently the brands largest market. The ideal candidate would be a confident finance/accounting professional who is passionate about due diligence and efficiency.
As a problem-solver you should be able to analyse the current finance structure in the region and implement accounting and financial processes and procedures that will ensure that each regional office and Nigeria as a whole runs efficiently and cost effectively.
- A degree and/or Masters in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Certified Qualified Accountant preferably ACCA but ICAN and ACA will be considered
- An Excel Guru someone who knows how to use the software at advanced level
- QuickBooks, Sage and other accountancy software knowledge and competency
- Possessing a clear disposition to strategic thinking and planning
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Regional Business Support Manager Sub-Sahara Africa
- Help oversee and manage the 3 regional offices in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department/regional office budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the Regional Business Support Manager Sub-Sahara Africa in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to Nigeria based stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Budgeting, and Forecasting experience
- Able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- A confident professional who can demonstrate the ability to implement financial functional processes that reduce costs and saves time
- An excellent communicator
- Meticulous and pays careful attention to detail
- Methodical and analytical
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transquisite Consulting career website on www.transquisiteconsulting.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG