Finance Job Opening at Manuchar
Manuchar is a global trading, logistics and distribution company, with more than 25 years of experience and headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium.
Manuchar offers an extended range of products and services with 125 locations around the world, and many more assets to link suppliers with industrial customers and make their supply chains more efficient.
Over the past years Manuchar invested in people and infrastructure to the scale, experience and expertise of today.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Joining our affiliate in Nigeria (Lagos), you will report to the local Management with a dotted line to the HQ of Manuchar in Belgium. You will be responsible for organizing the accounting and administrative process and for ensuring the internal control rules and procedures are installed and applied correctly.
More specifically you will:
- Supervise and manage the accounting tasks (G/L, A/P, A/R, bank statements, VAT, Tax, etc.) as well as the timely, correctly, legally and mandatory reporting
- Report on the evolution of stocks, outstanding receivables/payables and cash flow
- Posting and verification of the monthly accruals (depreciation, recurrent monthly charges)
- Prepare the Audit Reviews (6 months/Yearly) and provide assistance to the tax return preparation for the auditor
- Payroll posting and perform checks with HR and the payroll provider
- Review of the P&L, update of headcount schedule, and update on depreciation schedule
- Prepare and update the monthly cash flow and P&L
- Contact person for VAT and banks reporting
- Liaising with the different responsible about monthly performance
- Fulfil special projects as needed
- You have obtained a Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a good experience in cooperating with Banks and treatment of FX volatility
- You have good knowledge of English to business level
- You have good knowledge of ERP-systems (maintenance, follow-up and implementation)
- Preferably, you have experience of working in a Branch environment
- Preferably, you have prior working experience in Nigeria or in West Africa.
- You are proactive and not afraid to take initiatives
- You have an open personality and you have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels within the Firm
- You are rigorous and diplomatic
- You have an analytical and critical mind-set
- You are stress resistant, punctual and focussed on achieving deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Manuchar career website on candidate.cvwarehouse.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG