Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm – Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting – Our client, a leading real estate developing company providing well-designed, comfortable, durable and affordable homes of good building standard to the Nigerian market, is looking to fill the senior managerial level role of Finance Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 – 15 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for Project Financing, Financial Controls and Treasury Management support for the company.
- The candidate should have 10-15yrs of experience in banking, treasury and accounting. The candidate will handle fund raising and external facing issues for the company.
- The successful candidate will be responsible providing oversight supervision of the senior accountant and his team.
- The successful candidate will have the following main job objectives:
- Guide the company in selecting the right mix for investment portfolios relative to the available project financing options for its various projects.
- Manage all financing arrangements with investors, banks and other financial Institutions.
- Periodic assessment of the economic performance of the company in relation to competition the industry.
- Analyse the company’s financial statement in terms of sales, costs, expenses and tax rates to determine company’s value and to project its future earnings.
- Be up to date about new regulations or policies that may affect the company’s investment; whilst monitoring the economy and the real estate sector to determine its effect on earnings
- Preparation of financial and management reporting as required by the business and deliver timely financial information to stakeholders.
- Treasury/Cash flow management and Bank reconciliations.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls and audit.
- Preparation of annual budget, reforecasts and business plan
- Ensure integrity of balance sheets and accuracy of income statements and associated systems.
- Liaise with project managers as necessary in monitoring factors that impact business performance including cost and income drivers.
- Monitor and report on performance of the business against budget/plan (MPR).
- A Master’s degree in a financial or accounting course.
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA).
- Additional qualifications/experience in Islamic Banking & Finance.
- Minimum 10 years cognate working experience. Experience in the Real
- Estate Business or Investment/Treasury management in the Financial Services sector would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk to apply
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG