Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry – Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading international company in high technology marine services for the offshore Oil & Gas industry, seeks to fill the below role
Deputy Finance Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- LocationLagos, Rivers
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Job Reference: 1200
Locations: Lagos / Port Harcourt
- The Deputy Finance Manager will manage the accounting team and will participate in the development of the company Finance and Administration.
- The Deputy Finance Manager will deal with all the financial and accounting issues related to the company in Nigeria.
- He will be responsible for the control, the cash reporting, the preparation of monthly closing, and the accounting.
- He will be responsible for the reliability of all the financial process
- He will be a member of a young and target oriented team.
- He will report to the Country Finance Manager in Lagos.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the head office in Europe;
- Handling overall Taxation matters , Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit;
- Control proper analytical booking and account review;
- Manage invoicing process, the team dedicated to it and first level of customer relationship;
- Handling Bank accounts and Cash management;
- Global responsibilities on all taxation issues;
- Supervision of collection process;
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors;
- Budget & performance follow up and group reporting process together with Finance Manager
- Responsible for different admin projects for the Group in Nigeria;
- Any other tasks assigned by Finance Manager, M.D;
- Business school or equivalent specialisation in Finance/Audit/Cost control
- Advanced knowledge of accountancy principals and cost control concepts with minimum 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Fluency in English, Knowledge of French will be a plus
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Oracle or ERP
- Rigorous, Organized, Creative, Commitment
- Previous experience in Africa is required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG