Graduate recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Insurance. First Bank of Nigerian Insurance is currently recruiting Nigerian graduates to fill vacant positions in their company.
First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is a limited liability company licensed to transact Insurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group,
one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010.
First Bank of Nigeria Insurance is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Abuja and Port Harcourt
- § Maintain detailed knowledge of new and existing products by liaising with colleagues;
- § Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, primarily insurance brokers and insurance representatives of different corporate clients;
- § Present new products and promote them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients, prospects and insurance brokers;
- § Increase the profitability of the company by cross selling FBN Insurance’s products and service to existing clients.
- § Document and report on performance against agreed sales targets, sometimes including monitoring the performance of other sales staff;
- § Ensure compliance with Insurance regulatory institutions;
- § Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- § Ensure that target set in terms of gross premium, premium collected, customer acquisition and repeat businesses from existing accounts.
- § Assist in the preparation of annual sales plans and strategies to enable the team achieve targeted growth objectives.
- § Maintain adequate records of all business performance management data.
- § Maintain strong interdepartmental relationships with relevant units and follow up on transaction processing to ensure customer instructions are attended to promptly and efficiently.
- § Join the Relationship Manager to attend client engagements to present the companyâ€™s product and services offerings thereby increasing the brand awareness and customer base.
Academic Qualification and work experience:
- § Minimum of First Degree in any discipline
- § Relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- § 2-4 years experience preferably in customer service or Insurance
- § Knowledge of Insurance Products/Services.
- § Knowledge of FBN Insurance Policies and Procedures
- § Selling Skills.
- § Negotiation Skills
- § Presentation Skills
- § Planning & Organizing
- § Business Writing Skills
- § Attention to details
- § Customer Focus
- § Discretion & Confidentiality
- § Result Oriented
- § Influencing Skills
- § Probing Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 2016-07-11Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG