To stay focused in school or at work, we recommend the following foods that will help you be more alert and energetic to help you improve concentration.
Do you lose concentration easily? Proper nutrition will help you improve your memory and concentration.
We chatted with nutritionist Bicentennial Clinic , July Hes, who told us what foods help keep us alert our routine Learn what they are and begin to include them in your daily diet are!
Foods that help concentration
- Fish: The nutritionist says “fish, especially tuna, mackerel and salmon have high amounts of omega – 3 , which helps children in the developing central nervous system.”
- Nuts : The walnuts, almonds and peanuts are one of the most complete foods, since they have Omega 3 from plant sources. The specialist explains that “are beneficial in concentration, and also contain a cario protective factor, which helps keep blood vessels functioning properly, ensuring good circulation . ” In addition, they have antioxidants and vitamins that complement its function.
- Avocados: Avocados are beneficial to both the brain and heart, as it helps cleanse the arteries and improves blood circulation of the heart.
- Tea: The tea has an amino acid that increases alertness us, concentration and memory.
- Blueberries : According to nutritionist, blueberries help concentration throughout the day as it “contains many antioxidants which activates enzymes in the brain, improving concentration and memory .”
- black Chocolate: Chocolate with lots of cocoa has several nervous system stimulants that allow the secretion of endorphins. Therefore, not only it helps satiety eating something sweet, but also memory and concentration.
- Seed of Wonder: Wonder seeds contain vitamin B1 . It brings in cognitive function and memory Nutritionist adds that “also has tryptophan, an amino acid that converts to serotonin, producing the same effect as chocolate, and which promotes memory and concentration. “
- Red meat: The expert explains that “red meat have B12 , a vitamin, which has positive effects on concentration, memory loss, mood and increased energy.”
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG