FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Details – 2016/17
Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA admission acceptance fee payment for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
Following the publication of FULOKOJA admission list for the 2016/2017 academic session, the management of the institution released the amount payable as admission acceptance fee by candidates offered provisional admission into the university for the 2016/2017 academic session.
HOW TO PAY FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA ACCEPTANCE FEE ONLINE.
- Login to the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal with your JAMB Registration Number and screening registration payment code (RRR) as password.
- Check your admission status.
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10, 000 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter
*Note: Registration of New Students Commences Monday 21st November – Friday 2nd December, 2016 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG