FULOKOJA Fresh Students Registration Procedure – 2016/17
Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA fresh students registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Lokoja that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
*Note: Registration of New Students Commences Monday 21st November – Friday 2nd December, 2016 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus.
Candidates should maintain a personal file containing copies of all documents submitted
STEP 1: ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DESK
Proceed to the University Auditorium and locate a Desk labelled your Department to submit the following documents for screening.
- Acceptance fee E-Payment Receipt
- O/Level Result(s) (Original certificate or results printed from the examination body’s website).
- New Scratch Card for verifying the O’level result
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- JAMB offer of admission (Institution’s copy only)
- JAMB Result Slip (Online print out)
- Secondary School Testimonial
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Permit)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Ten (10) recent Passport Photograph with red background
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from a Government Hospital
(Make copies of all documents)
- Evidence of investigations done, like Laboratory Reports should be provided during registration.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from Government General/Teaching Hospital signed by Medical Officers and above should also be provided.
Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
STEP 2: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Visit the University’s Student Registration Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for Registration on the 2016/2017 Admission Portal
- Generate and print Payment Invoice for School Fees from the University Student Registration Portal.
- Pay your school fees as prescribed on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Student Registration Portal to confirm your payment.
- Complete your personal details on the forms (Form 01 – 06) provided on the University portal and print.
- Complete your Course Registration online. (Please seek the advice of your Level Coordinator before completing the form).
Step 3: SUBMISSION OF REMITA PAYMENT SLIP
- Proceed to the Bursary Department and submit the REMITA Payment slip for official stamp.
Step 4: REGISTRATION DESK
- Return to the registration venue and submit the completed forms (Form 01 – 06) and photocopies of the stamped REMITA Payment Slip to the relevant units.
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services
- Bursary Department
- Academic Affairs Division
- Also submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal to:
- The Faculty/Department Registration Officer, and
- The Academic Affairs Division (at the University Auditorium)
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG