FUNAAB Registration Procedure for Fresh Students – 2016/17
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB registration procedure for the 2016/2017 newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
FUNAAB REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR FRESHMEN.
- Go to portal.unaab.edu.ng
- Fill the acceptance forms;
- Print the completed Acceptance Form;
- As from March, 13th 2017, proceed to your respective College to see the Examinations and Records Officer for the verification of the entry qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will give a Compact Disc (CD).
Print and fill the following registration forms from the CD:
- 2016/2017 fresher’s clearance form
- Eligibility/verification form
- Personal data form
- Sponsor’s form
- Declaration against cultism form
- Verification of certificate form
- Medical form
If not cleared by Examinations and Records Officer the candidate should be referred to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for further necessary actions.
- Return online tounaab.edu.ng next day(after clearance by the College schedule Officer) to generate prescribed fees invoice.
- Proceed to any bank accepting REMITA including FUNAAB Microfinance Bank with your prescribed fees Invoice for payment or pay online using debit card or Internet Banking. Collect evidence of payment.
- Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng to generate your receipt. Fill your course registration forms online and print.
- Proceed to your College Accountant to authenticate your receipt.
- Proceed to the Department with your printed course registration forms for verification, registration and submission.
- After the clearance and Registration at the Department, return to the Examinations and Records Office with (i)Duly signed and stamped departmental clearance (ii) Receipt for payment of prescribed fees and (iii) Other completed forms itemized in (2) above for endorsement. Thereafter, the College Schedule Officer will issue an Eligibility Certificate to duly cleared and registered students.
- Other registration formalities at the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Health Centre will run at the same time with the Departmental Registration.
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Examinations and Records Office is to enable students sign Matriculation Register at the College.
- Attendance at theOrientation Programmewhich is slated to hold between Monday 13th – Friday, 17th March, 2017 is compulsory for all fresh students as this will be the prerequisite for the allocation of Matriculation Number.
Note: Hostel accommodation is limited and available on first come, first served basis for interested applicants. Payment of School fees is a prerequisite for applying for bed space. Visit hostel.unaab.edu.ng for details.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG