FUTMINNA 25th Convocation Ceremony Schedule & Notice to Graduands
Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTNINNA 25th convocation ceremony programme of events and special information for graduands.
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Musbau Adewumi Akanji, FNSBMB, FAS, on behalf of Council, Senate, Staff and students of the Federal University of Technology, Minna cordially invites the general public to the University’s 34th Founder’s Day and 26th Convocation Ceremony for the conferment of First Degrees, Post Graduate Diplomas, Higher and Honourary Degrees and Prizes to its graduands of 2015/2016 session on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano.
FUTMINNA CONVOCATION PROGRAMME OF EVENTS.
Thursday, January 26, 2017
|Vice-Chancellor’s Press Briefing||11:00 a.m.||Senate Chamber, Main Campus|
Friday, January 27, 2017
|Special Juma’at Prayer and Commissioning of Mosque, Main Campus.||1:15 p.m.||Central Mosque, Bosso Campus and Main Campus, Gidan Kwano|
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Novelty Basketball Match
|4:00 p.m.||Basketball Court, Sports Complex, Main Campus, Gidan Kwano|
Sunday, January 29, 2017
|Special Interdenominational Service||8:30 a.m.||Chapel of Grace, Bosso Campus and Main Campus, Gidan Kwano|
Monday, January 30, 2017
|Exhibition||10:00 a.m.||Suleimanu Kumo Convocation Square, Main Campus, Gidan Kwano|
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Ir Brice SinSin,
Vice-Chancellor, University of Abomey-Calavi, Republic of Benin
Topic: Science – Based Management Safeguards for Sustainable Use of Biodiversity Resources in Developing Countries.
|Caverton Lecture Theatre, Main Campus, Gidan Kwano|
|Commissioning of Projects||2:30 p.m.||Project Sites, Main Campus, Gidan Kwano|
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
|Conferment of First Degrees, Post Graduate Diplomas, Higher and Honourary Degrees and Prizes||10:00 a.m.||Suleimanu Kumo Convocation Square, Main Campus, Gidan Kwano|
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR FUTMINNA GRADUANDS.
All graduands are required to note the following requirements/conditions for the convocation ceremony:
- Hiring of Academic Gowns – N1,500.00
- Alumni Registration – N2,000.00
- Order of Proceedings – N2,000.00
- Scroll – N 250.00
- Collection of Certificate – N4,000.00
- Log into:remita.net which will prompt you to Remita-receiving and making payment
- Then you click: Pay Federal Government Agency
- Next: Fill Federal University of Technology, Minna as name of MDA
- Select Project Payment that will lead to description of payment
- Then you type the purpose of payment
- Indicate the amount you are paying to Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Then write your name as Payer. Remember to put your phone number, email address or Matric No.
- You then key in some characters to be displayed
- Click on: “proceed to payment” which will take you to a page where R.R.R. number will be shown.
- Copy the number and go to a bank for payment or pay through other electronic means.
- Please print the transaction receipt for Federal University of Technology, Minna as evidence of payments.
Note: Please call 08035695897, 08034511899 – Institute REMITA Officer, if any difficulty is encountered in the process.
- Graduands must be physically present at the ceremony to receive their certificates and prizes as the case may be.
- Graduands are expected to fulfill the following conditions to enable them collect their certificates on the spot:
- The original statement of results earlier issued to them by the University (if applicable)
- Final year clearance form duly signed by all concerned
- Final year identity card or letter of identification from Student Affairs Division
- The above listed items (a-c) need to be processed not later than two days to the date of the occasion.
- Issued Academic Gowns must be returned to the Academic Office through the School Secretaries immediately after the ceremony before the collection of original certificates.
- There will be a surcharge for any damaged Academic Gown and a charge of N2,000.00 per day for any delayed return of the gown.
- There is provision for purchase of academic gown after Convocation, interested students liaise with Academic Office.
No form of luggage or handbags will be allowed at the convocation venue. Graduands and guests are advised, without exception, to comply with this directive.
NO ONE, INCLUDING THE GRADUANDS AND THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OR RELATIONS WILL BE ADMITTED INTO THE CONVOCATION SQUARE AFTER 9:30 A.M.
GRADUANDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE CONVOCATION VENUE BEFORE THE END OF THE CEREMONY. THEY ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO COMPLY WITH THESE ARRANGEMENTS.
The original certificates of all convocating students will be ready for collection immediately after the occasion.
Invitation cards will be issued to the graduating students at the point of gown collection.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG