FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure, Deadline – 2016/17
Federal University of Technology, FUTMINNA acceptance fee payment procedure and deadline for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology (FUTMINNA) undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure.
FUTMINNA ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT DETAILS.
All Successful admitted students are to pay acceptance fee (N20,250.00 bank charges inclusive) using the following procedures:
- Login to the student portal (link provided below).
- click on ‘Tab 2’ to request for Student’s ID and Password.
(a) Enter your JAMB registration number (10 characters) and one of your names
in the space provided and click ‘Submit’
(b) After clicking the submit button a page appears with your Student’s ID and
3.Use the student’s id and password to logon to the student’s portal using ‘Tab 1’
(a) Enter Student ID and Password and click on ‘Submit’
(b) If login is successful your admission data page will be displayed. Fill the form below and click on the button “Update Admission Data and Continue”
- Click on “2016/2017 Acceptance fee” to ‘PayNow’.
- Please confirm payment detail and then click on ‘submit payment’ button.
6. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most Recommended)or (Interswitch mag stripe)
7. Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CW2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
Note: This automatically debits N20,250
- If payment is successful, the screen will display your payment details.
- Click on the print button to print the your payment slip.
- If payment is unsuccessful, click on the “REQUERY” link four (4) times to confirm the status of your transaction. Ensure that your account has not been debited before initiating a new payment.
Note: After payment of acceptance fee, regularly check on the University home page for the commencement of registration.
Please forward your Complains to email@example.com or Call: 07050511555, 08056668246, 08055 (Strictly for payment complains). The lines are opened between hours of 9am to 5pm only on week days.
CLICK ON >> STUDENT’S PORTAL TO LOGIN.
Note: Deadline date for acceptance fee payment is now Monday 21st November, 2016.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG