General Manager at Prixair Media Ltd Via Louis Valentino Nigeria Limted
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c. Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
General Manager, Prixair Media Ltd
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- marketing of the company’s services by achieving sales targets, developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales strategies and managing new and existing clients
- System testing to ensure functionality of equipments
- Deliver a professional level of customer service support to all clients
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for Sound/Lightings equipment rentals.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory.
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars, seminars, and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory.
- Responsible for management of technical services, including events, audio-visual equipment, and relevant facility operations.
- Supervises staff and manages scheduling process for services
- Working knowledge of all audio-visual fields: sound, lights, projection, technological devices, etc.
- Should also have the ability to recruit and train support staff, the ability to work with departments that may use the audio-visual staff to assist with their events, and working knowledge of accounting and an understanding of marketing techniques.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, rallies, and so on.
- Must have at least 6 years experience in a Managerial capacity
- Must have a B.Sc in any discipline
- Prior experience working in the audio-visual, sound or lighting industry is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, organisational ability and time management
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Customer focus is vital
- Good negotiation skills
- Willingness to work unsociable hours
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines
- Salary is very competitive
Method of Application
Kindly send CVs to email@example.com with the position as the subject of the mail.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG