General Manager Vacancy at Robert Walters
Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy.
“Our story begins in 1985, when our CEO, Robert Walters, opened the first office in Central London. Rob has led the company ever since and has the same passion and commitment today.
Over the last 30 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 25 countries and employ over 2,900 people. It’s a powerful success story built on the strength of our people.
Organizations rely on us to find high quality professionals for a range of specialist roles. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it’s on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job.
My Client is a Global player in the Advertising and PR market. They are looking to employ a General Manager – Nigeria to manage the core business operations and development of this office. This is a hands on role for a Nigerian National with extensive operations and general management experience.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Purpose of the General Manager – Nigeria:
Implement & coordinate the daily operations of the office (finance, sales, development and operations)
Drive growth within the country and establish a pipeline of profitable opportunities for the financial year.
Responsibilities and Functions: (but not limited to)
- Development and management of client relationships.
- Identify key opportunities for the business
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Develop and manage the entire asset base of the Nigeria Office
- Work with the Africa Team of Executives and General Managers to establish strategies that are tailored to the African market.
- Manage and report on the expenditure of the Nigeria office
- Review country P & L on a monthly basis reviewing all revenues
- Review the monthly operational performance
- Manage and review monthly & quarterly targets for the Nigeria office
- Negotiation with contractors and suppliers
- Overall operational management and general management of the entire Nigeria office.
- Escalate with immediate effect any concerns to Head Office in South Africa
- Staff management (performance management)
- Manage all HR related matters in a timeously manner
- 5 years commercial and managerial experience
- 2 years experience Country responsibility for P & L
- Must be proficient in English (written and oral)
- University Graduate
- Nigerian Citizen
- Strong interpersonal skills across a broad spectrum, ranging from negotiation, communication, mentoring and essential leadership requirements
- Strong and proficient administrative skills across all business disciplines
- Excellent client-service and selling skills
- Presentable and tidy appearance at all times
- The ability to deal with a multitude of diverse challenges
- A entrepreneurial mind set, with confident ability to lead others and make prompt & correct business decisions
- Passionately driven by a personal desire to succeed and be rewarded for delivered success
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Robert Walters career website on www.robertwaltersafrica.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG