Get Admitted into 200L with FUNAI JUPEB – 2016/17.
ederal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, FUNAI JUPEB programme admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Candidates with FUNAI JUPEB results can apply for Direct Entry admission into 200 Level instead of the 100 Level for UTME.
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) invites application from suitably qualified members of the public for Admission into the university Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 session.
FUNAI Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board) examinations for Direct entry admission into the 200-level in any university in Nigeria and some partner universities abroad.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR FUNAI JUPEB.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 different subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
DURATION OF FUNAI JUPEB PROGRAMME.
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
FUNAI JUPEB – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES/SUBJECT COMBINATIONS.
OPTIONS/FIELDS SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
ARTS History/Literature/CRS (HLCRS)Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)History/Igbo/French (HIF)
SOCIAL SCIENCES Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)Government/ Economics /Igbo (GEI)Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)Government/Literature in English/CRS(GLCRS)Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)Mathematics /Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences and Enginnering, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in Federal University, Ndufu–Alike, Ikwo, and in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
FUNAI JUPEB METHOD OF APPLICATION.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
1. Go to the FUNAI SFS ePortal (funai-foundation.com), and click on: “Download Guide for Candidates”, and read the instructions carefully in the guide. Create your account by clicking on “Start Application” or “Sign up”. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information.
2. After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
3. Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) and activate your RRN on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before making payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the current page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before payment is made.
4. After payment, a 16-digit Access PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone. Use this PIN on the ePortal to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
5. Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending as SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUNAI JUPEB APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
Submission of online forms will close on Tuesday, 20th September, 2016 at 11.59.
FUPRE JUPEB GENERAL INFORMATION.
1. Applicants into 2016/2017 preliminary programme are advised to check the FUNAI SFS website (www.funai-foundation.com) for other relevant information.
2. Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
3. Applicants are to report to the FUNAI School of Foundation Studies for Registration and Screening,ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
4. Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at http://funai-foundation.com/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the FUNAI SFS ePortal (www.funai-foundation.com).
All enquiries are to be made to the Director, School of Foundation Studies. 09083373569, 07082578853. (Please call during office hours only, 8AM-5PM).
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG