Graduate and Experienced Jobs at HReade Limited
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Help Desk Support Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldCustomer Care
IT / Customer Service
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Professionally handle incoming requests from end users and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather user information, access and fulfill user’s needs, educate the end user where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
- Troubleshoot end user’s issues over the phone.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both end users and Nigerian Law Publications.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the end user’s experience.
- Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about service delivery.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per end users specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behavior.
- Write training Manuals
- Follow up with end users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from end users about user online experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of other relevant discipline.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- In-depth knowledge of ICT business environment.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to end user satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for end users.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- A minimum of 1-3 years post-graduate experience in a similar position, preferably, professional experience with use of CRM to support Enterprise systems.
- Job TypePermanent Full Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Operations Manager / IT Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Providing system support to other system users
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving faults arising from online publication systems;
- Providing procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Maintains end users confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Manage requests for IT application access, ensuring full compliance to agreed security policies and procedures.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Servers as first level support on all incidents with online publication systems
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with team members and other professionals.
- Evaluates system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
- Performing backup and restore procedures
- Continually develop Disaster recovery and business continuity plan
- Ensure system environments are fully maintained with appropriately supported updates and patches
- Provide assistance with testing and deployment of application changes/releases.
- Analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
- Proactively monitoring systems to capture potential issues (e.g. alerts, performance) before they occur, in accordance with monitoring/maintenance procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date servers and desktop systems
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, Linux OS and Virtualization
- Knowledge of network and security systems.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently. Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Knowledge CRM /Helpdesk applications.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Creating and Innovative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly developed sense of integrity and ethics
- Must possess astute technical competency
- Effective communication skills
- Good reporting, project and time management skills with persistence
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem solving and research skills
A minimum of 3-5 years post-graduate experience in a similar position, preferably, professional experience should be against the background of enterprise system solutions.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG